At the risk of totally destroying my productivity, I thought I'd take a short of packaging a common roguelike. Unfortunately, it seems like every roguelike I try to package runs into some snag. In this case, angband can't find ncurses. I don't know why! Apparently this is related: https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports-bugs/2014-January/271203.html ... but I don't really know enough. Anyone who wants to help contribute to the downfall of various GuixSD users by assisting getting roguelikes into the distribution: this is pretty close, if we can solve that one thing! :) - Chris