all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* hydra (guile-next)
@ 2016-10-14 15:32 Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2016-10-14 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

All of a sudden, guile-next has to be built from source code, the binary is
not available anymore.

Was the package definition update recently ?

I can't manage to build it locally (some out of memory error, after a
remarkably long wait) how do I check wether a binary is available again ?

I need guile-next to play with Culturia

* Re: hydra (guile-next)
@ 2016-10-17  8:36 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-10-17  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Catonano; +Cc: help-guix

Hi!

Catonano <catonano@gmail.com> skribis:

> All of a sudden, guile-next has to be built from source code, the binary is
> not available anymore.
>
> Was the package definition update recently ?

Most likely one of its dependencies changed, leading to a rebuild and a
window during which binaries were missing.

Binaries are currently available, on x86_64 at least.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

* Re: hydra (guile-next)
@ 2016-10-17 15:57   ` Catonano