Danny Milosavljevic writes: >> Hmm, did you mean (package->drivation (grub-configuration-grub (operating-system-bootloader os))) ? Otherwise it can't work. > > Fixing typo: > > Hmm, did you mean (package->derivation (grub-configuration-grub (operating-system-bootloader os))) ? Otherwise it can't work. > > It gives you a derivation which you can use derivation->output-path > (which returns a file path) on and then invoke the executable or > whatever. That's it! This makes it pick up (bootloader (grub-configuration (grub grub-efi))) from my config.scm: making '/gnu/store/kgk9rrawq9fxh1g2j6121gl3lcz47395-system' the current system... Installing for x86_64-efi platform. Installation finished. No error reported. Even though I'm now working on multi-platform grub, I think we should have this anyway so that the "grub" argument works as expected. WDYT? Also, since this works, maybe it's better to have grub-efi as a separate package, as it will add ~8MiB to the grub closure (the x86_64-efi platform directory is 6.1MiB; efibootmgr adds another ~2MiB). Thanks!