Alex Vong writes: > Severity: important > Tags: patch security > > Hi, > > This patch fixes CVEs of libxml2. The changes to 'runtest.c' in > 'libxml2-CVE-2017-9049+CVE-2017-9050.patch are removed since they > introduce test failure. The changes only enable new tests so it should > be fine to remove them. Thanks for this! I think we have to graft this fix since changing 'libxml2' would rebuild 2/3 of the tree. Can you try that? PS: Do you have a Savannah account? I'm sure Ludo or someone can add you given the steady rate of quality commits.