Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Mark, > > Mark H Weaver skribis: > >> I have good news and bad news. The good news is that thanks to the >> heroic efforts of Amin Bandali , a recently appointed >> co-maintainer of GNU IceCat, there now exists a preliminary version of >> IceCat 68 that builds successfully and works on Trisquel. >> >> The bad news is that IceCat 68 has a new dependency: rust-cbindgen, >> which itself depends on *245* other Rust libraries that are not yet >> packaged for Guix. > > I don’t think I said it publicly yet, so: welcome back! It’s good to > see your energy back here on these essential and tricky topics. Indeed, it's great to have you back Mark!