Kete via 写道: > That worked, but I had to disable UEFI boot and enable "legacy" > boot in the BIOS. If this is fine for you, keep it. > Ok, I tried running that grub-install command manually, making > the > --efi-directory /mnt/boot/efi, but I got the same error. If you would like to continue tinkering with UEFI, try invoking GRUB with --efi-directory /boot/efi (without changing anything else). However, Guix already invokes the ‘correct’ command so there's likely something else not quite right. Kind regards, T G-R