Thanks! Ludovic Courtès writes: > There are probably a couple of things to > improve in ‘guix weather’ to make it more convenient, such as adding a > flag to list missing substitutes. That'd be great indeed! > My next goal is to have a manifest for “release-critical things” that > one can again pass to ‘guix build’ or ‘guix weather’ to have an > immediate picture of the “releasability” status. Do we already know what the critical things are? I guess we need a list of popular packages, right? Maybe this? https://pkgstats.archlinux.de/packages -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/