John Soo writes: > Hi Guix, > > I rebased these patches on master. Hi John, I've had an initial look through these now, sorry it's taken so long! I think the patches are pretty much good to merge, but I do have a few comments. ghc-utf8-light could do with a better description, something a little more informative. The ghc-sourcemap and ghc-mtl-compat tests are disabled, it would be good to at least add a comments as to why. The ghc-protolude synopsis could potentially be more informative. I think adding specific versions of dependencies for purescript is OK, but only if they're justified, like if the package only builds with that version. The justification should also be noted in the purescript package description. I don't think it's necessary to go through all the custom versions of packages you've added, but it would be good to at least see if there's one case where the upstream specification is overly strict, and the slightly different version from Guix would work. That at least would provide an example of how to override versions going forward. Let me know what you think, thanks again, Chris