Hey, So, given that core-updates was recently merged, I guess it's time to start the branch again? I've got two patches in mind, [1] for parallel xz compression during the unpack phase if the build is happening in parallel, and [2] to enable p11-kit in gnutls. 1: https://issues.guix.info/issue/33643 2: https://issues.guix.info/issue/40654 There's also updating Ruby to 2.7 which can at least be considered for core-updates, I've seen some 2.7 incompatibilities in various Ruby libraries, but it's worth looking at. The above patches could do with a bit more review, but is there any formalities in terms of getting core-updates going again? Thanks, Chris