Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Perhaps we can aim for the next release mid-September (core-updates). > I'm not too sure of the status of core-updates right now, but last time > I worked on it was in a rather good state. I intend to try to get POWER9 working on core-updates before the next release. Hopefully the recent upgrade to GCC 10 will make it easier. Anyone who wants to help with powerpc64le-linux is, of course, more than welcome to coordinate and lend a hand! I will be tagging bug reports specific to powerpc64le-linux with the "powerpc64le-linux" usertag, for the user "guix-devel@gnu.org". You can see the open bugs tagged thusly here: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?tag=powerpc64le-linux;users=guix-devel@gnu.org For details on usertags, start here: https://lwn.net/Articles/150658/ -- Chris