Hi Joeke, Joeke de Graaf skribis: > I've modified my patch to make wavbreaker work in pure environments. > > The only thing I haven't been able to fix is the program's own icon in > Gnome's activity overview (the overview of open programs one gets when > one presses the super key). > If wavbreaker is run in a pure environment, this icon does not show > up. Otherwise, the program seems to run fine. Sounds good. Applied with the formatting changes below: keeping inputs fields next to one another, avoiding long lines, replacing tabulations with spaces (as suggested by ‘guix lint’), and removing extra space from the description. I also added a commit log that follows our conventions¹. Thank you, and thanks Maxime for reviewing! Ludo’. ¹ https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html