Hi again, Josselin Poiret writes: > For some reason your From identity line messed up my patch mangling > tools, so I committed with (unmatched-paren instead of just ( as author. > Might be the emacs code I'm using that's hitting some corner cases. Just a heads-up, looking at the log on cgit made me realize that most of the commits have a messed up author (still includes (unmatched-paren , but also some extra stuff). Apologies! I'll try to double check that in the future. Best, -- Josselin Poiret