Ricardo Wurmus writes: > I'm actually getting an error when running "ams": > > /home/rekado/.guix-profile/bin/ams: error while loading shared libraries: libzita-alsa-pcmi.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory > > The library installed by the first patch is called > libzita-alsa-pcmi.so.0.2.0 and there's a link called > libzita-alsa-pcmi.so. > > Should "zita-alsa-pcmi" also install a link called > "libzita-alsa-pcmi.so.0" or what is the preferred way to fix this? I went ahead and added a phase to zita-alsa-pcmi that creates the symlink. With this change I can use alsa-modular-synth. Attached are the new patches. ~~ Ricardo