Leo Famulari writes: > Ludovic sent a WIP mcron service to guix-devel recently; you might take > a look at that. Alternatively, I run mcron for my user only and it works > as expected. Thanks! >> + (patches (search-patches "rottlog.patch")))) > > That patch is missing from this patch ;) Oops, again... >> + (arguments >> + '(#:configure-flags >> + (list (string-append "ROTT_ETCDIR=" %output "/etc/rottlog")))) >> + (build-system gnu-build-system) > > Nit-picky, but I think the order should be: source, build-system, > arguments, inputs. At least, source should be first. Ok. >> + (description >> + "GNU Rot[t]log is designed to simplify administration of systems that > > I think the description should contain the string "Rottlog" or > "rottlog", to make searching easier. Copied that [t] thing from the home page; changed to Rottlog. Thanks! Greetings, Jan