Hello! Adonay Felipe Nogueira skribis: > Archive: /gnu/store/52v106n4y88myk2c8nykymfidq6080ws-cryptopp-5.6.4.zip > inflating: 3way.cpp > inflating: 3way.h [...] > ?: 0 [chdir "3way.cpp"] > > ERROR: In procedure chdir: > ERROR: In procedure chdir: Not a directory The problem here is that this .zip file is a “tar bomb”, meaning that it unpacks everything in the current directory, which the apply-snippet logic isn’t prepared to deal with. The way we’ve addressed it in the past is by using the ‘url-fetch/tarbomb’ procedure defined in (guix download). That method is currently limited to tarballs, so we’d need a variant that deals with zip files (see patch below). If ‘url-fetch/zipbomb’ from the patch below works for you, I’ll apply it. Thanks! Ludo’.