Hello Guix! We now have a new guix-patches@gnu.org mailing list hooked to Debbugs to handle patches! https://bugs.gnu.org/guix-patches https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/guix-patches You’re welcome to subscribe to it right away. Patches should now be sent to guix-patches@gnu.org, especially patches that relate to packaging (other patches that touch Guix or GuixSD core can still be discussed on guix-devel@gnu.org, if you prefer). General development discussions will still take place on guix-devel@gnu.org. Each message sent to guix-patches creates a Debbugs entry, as is the case with bug-guix. One can then follow up to NNN@debbugs.gnu.org, where NNN is the bug number. For patch series, please read Glenn’s suggestions at: https://debbugs.gnu.org/15361 For general questions about Debbugs, see: https://debbugs.gnu.org/Advanced.html If you’re using Emacs, consider installing ‘emacs-debbugs’ to access the patch database; it’s very convenient. Last, I need a couple of people to sign up as admins for the mailing list, as we did for the other MLs. If nobody volunteers, I’ll take two people at random, muahaha. ;-) (Being an ML admin requires no work, except in the occasional cases where the ML parameters need to be tweaked, etc.) Enjoy! Ludo’.