Kei Kebreau writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Ludovic Courtès writes: >> >>> Hello! >>> >>> Marius, what’s the status of ‘staging’? (Sorry I had to pick someone as >>> the staging master, so to speak. :-)) >> >> I've shepherded the last few iterations, so I guess it's only fair! >> >> I was waiting for Keis "monster" patch from #27898, but if we are to >> merge this before 'core-updates' we'll have to start building it now. >> >> Tangentially, there's also the Python 3.6 update. Maybe we can just >> toss it at 'core-updates', WDYT? >> >> @Kei: Feel free to push the patch to 'staging' if you can. If it >> doesn't make it until tomorrow, it will probably have to wait until the >> next 'core-updates' is merged :/ >> > > I've updated and attached the patch over the past few hours. I haven't > tested by building each affected package, so I'm not sure whether it's > okay to push. > >>> Wouldn’t it be nice to merge master in staging, and then merge staging >>> real soon? >> >> I've done the first part. Will start it tomorrow, unless there are >> objections. Barring any objections, I'll be pushing in about an hour.