Hello Ludovic, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Oleg Pykhalov skribis: [...] >> Are linux linux-arguments initrd in menu-entry required? > > Currently yes: this is how you tell GRUB what to boot. I see an issue with it, because not always you want them. >> Maybe we could have configfile field? >> https://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub/html_node/configfile.html > > Yes, we could do that. One question is how to integrated properly since > ‘menu-entry’ is now bootloader-independent. Perhaps Mathieu or Danny > have ideas? We could start by adding a way to add anything. Here is a patch. Probably ugly, but as a draft and idea about additional-options.