Clément Lassieur writes: > Pierre Neidhardt writes: > >> vsftp: Very Secure FTP daemon >> Upstream URL: https://security.appspot.com/vsftpd.html >> (It seems that there is not a single FTP server on Guix. Strange... Can anyone >> recommend anything better than vsftp for file sharing? Not necessarily >> FTP.) > > There is SFTP, which is secure, and supported by GuixSD. It's not FTP, > and it runs over SSH. My use-case is the following: share files with random people with zero-configuration on their end. Because FTP is supported by most web browsers it is one of the most available options I think. Any other suggestion? There is Samba, but I'm not sure I'd like to dive into that... -- Pierre Neidhardt The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get to work.