Mark H Weaver writes: > Hi Chris, > > I don't see your patch anywhere in . > Can you resend it? > > I'm curious how you arrange for a build process launched by guix-daemon > to have access to your 'ssh-agent'. Although I've dropped my objection > to this idea in principle, I have yet to review the technical details of > how this actually works. It might be that the details will raise > further alarm bells in my head :) The patch can be found here: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31285 I accidentally sent the cover letter to bug-guix@gnu.org instead of guix-patches@gnu.org, which is why this bogus bug report (31284) was opened. I've closed this bug report in favor of the "guix-patches" one. Sorry for the confusion! -- Chris