swedebugia writes: > Hi. > > On May 31, 2018 11:17:48 AM GMT+02:00, Pierre Neidhardt > wrote: >> >>Maybe a little off-topic, but if there ever is a need for GIFs, I've >>recently worked on an Emacs package for high quality/compression ratio >>GIF recordings: > > Have you read this? > https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.en.html > I like the idea of recording per action 😀. Maybe an alternative to > GIF is available. I think you should read the footnote: "Animated GIFs are a different story ...". Also, the article is more of historical interest now as the first paragraph indicates.