Hello Tomáš, Tomáš Čech skribis: > * gnu/packages/messaging.scm (telegram-purple): New variable. I’ve applied this patch but I ended up making substantial changes (patch attached), in particular: • Arrange to run “make install” so that all the files get installed (locales, icons, etc.) and not just the .so; • Adjust the test/loadtest.c so that it actually runs; • Arrange to keep the standard ‘configure’ phase rather than overriding it. The other changes are more cosmetic. Are we really more picky than openSuSE? :-) Thank you, Ludo’.