Hi Maxim and others, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Chris Marusich writes: > >> [...] Starting on February 23rd, 2019 we conducted a test using >> Amazon CloudFront. [...] The test concluded on March 23rd [...]. > > I'm I living in the past, or did you mean another date than March 23rd? > :-) No, you're right: I mixed up my months. The test actually began on January 23rd, 2019, and concluded on February 23rd (31 days total). By the way, I've double checked the other statistics. They're all accurate except for the test duration, which was actually 31 days. I just mixed up the months in my head. Sorry for the confusion! -- Chris