Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Mathieu, > > Mathieu Othacehe skribis: > >>> I think there are small modifications to do to (guix git) and (git >>> clone). >> >> I did integrate a part of libgit2 ssh authentification mechanism in >> Guile-Git in 2017. You can find it in (git fetch) module. >> >> It is currently broken, because of a regression. See >> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-11/msg00415.html. > > Oh I missed that message of yours. Do you have a complete example using > that functionality that I could use as a test? > > It would be great to have a test for that in Guile-Git. We could use > Guile-SSH, when it’s available, to spawn an SSH server. > >> What would be missing to have support for authenticated Git repositories >> as Cuirass inputs is: >> >> * Fix the regression mentionned above. >> >> * Add support for a fetch-options argument in clone method of (git clone). >> >> * In (guix git), "latest-repository-commit" method would take parameters >> to setup ssh authentication (such as ssh private key path at least) and >> pass them to "fetch" and "clone" methods of Guile-Git. >> >> * Finally in Cuirass, the ssh authentication parameters could be >> specified in the specification file (maybe for each input?) and passed >> to "latest-repository-commit" method accordingly. > > I’d like to see that happen! > > Thanks, > Ludo’.