Hi Arun! Arun Isaac writes: > Reads well to me, but that could be because I already understand the > content of the essay. I don't know how practical it is, but if we can > get people who have never heard of Guix to read it, their opinion would > be of much value. Indeed. I've given it to a couple of friends who are not familiar with Guix. I'm still waiting for their feedback. >> Applications are /written/ in the form of /source code/, which is a series of >> instructions for the computer stored as text files. But the machine cannot read >> theses files directly: it must first be /compiled/ into /machine code/. The >> resulting /compiled application/ can then be run by the user. > > Minor typo: "theses" -> "these" Fixed, thanks! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/