Ricardo Wurmus writes: > on Friday (March 6) the head node and the big storage for > ci.guix.gnu.org will need to be moved to a different aisle in the MDC > data centre. This will require a short downtime as we need to shut off > ci.guix.gnu.org for a little while. We will also take some time to > apply firmware updates, which will delay the reboot. > > We expect that this will take less than a day. Thanks for looking after this Ricardo :) Maybe it's worth emailing info-guix [1] as well? 1: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-guix Thanks, Chris