On 2020-04-23, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > On 2020-04-23, Mathieu Othacehe wrote: >> I reverted the U-Boot update to 2020.04 because it breaks the build of >> u-boot-tools package. Could you please have a look? > > Hrm. Pretty sure it worked locally when I committed it... > > Unfortunately, won't have a chance to debug till next week; if anyone > else could look into it sooner that would be great! I did take the time to look at the failed build log: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/2602399/details But the log just cuts off for no apparent reason during the unpack phase... I don't think the new u-boot is at fault there. It built successfully on i686, armhf and aarch64 ... and the failed x86_64 test is mysteriously absent? hrm: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=u-boot-tools-2020.04 But that's not hugely surprising, given that tests are not run on those architectures. Honestly, the most of the test suite run for u-boot-tools is a generic test suite for u-boot sandbox platforms, and most of the tests are unrelated to what u-boot-tools actually provides, so I wonder if it's even appropriate to run many of the tests as part of u-boot-tools... I'm not really sure the best way forward here. live well, vagrant