Hi Mark, ‘Force’ is a poor choice of word, both factually and rhetorically. Mark H Weaver 写道: > The reason is that our 'gnome' package depends > on 'gnome-boxes' To me (a non-GNOME user), this is the problem. GNOME Boxes is a wonderful front-end for creating and running virtual machines using libvirt. Why is it installed by default for every GNOME desktop user? Conversely, it would be unfortunate to leave libvirt users with a less useful package because of that. How about moving libvirt_storage_backend_zfs.so to a separate output? Fortunately libvirt appears to be modularly well-designed, although I haven't tried myself. Kind regards, T G-R