Andrew Tropin writes: […] >> As Ludovic suggested, we could move modules to another namespace for >> code sharing, but it is not a blocker from merging changes and we could >> do it later when we need to share the code. I think we should go >> forward and push to the master. WDYT? > > Yep, let's postpone moving modules to another namespace until it will be > needed. Later, when the necessity appears, we will decide how to better > organize the code. > > We can push it to master, but I planned to keep it in wip-guix-home for > a while to bring all related stuff like documentation and cli to the > branch and merge it to the master after everything is complete. > > Also, merging only part of Guix Home to the master will arise conflicts > for users of rde channel (which contains current implementation of Guix > Home). However, it is solvable by removing already merged parts from > rde repository, so, it's not a big deal and I'm fine with both merging > options. OK, pushed to the wip-guix-home. https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/?h=wip-guix-home