Hi, My Broadwell laptop hasn't had working accelerated OpenGL since I installed it. It was using the llvmpipe, a software path. Eventually when I looked into it, it turned out that was because the xf86-video-intel package was too old and disabled acceleration for my chipset. So I wrote an xorg updater, which uncovered about 62 package updates. There are in wip-xorg-server-1.18, or eventually will be once the send-email git hook finishes running. There are two notable commits, which I attach here for comment. The first adds the updater. The last changes how the X server starts. At some point in the X.org 1.17 development cycle, input modules started shipping .conf snippets that were to go in an xorg.conf.d file. These snippets would register certain modules as providing the drivers for certain classes of input devices, using a kind of pattern matching. However with our setup, we didn't have one xorg.conf.d directory with these files in it. I experienced this problem as what I perceived to be a video freeze, but in reality it was just that I had no keyboard or mouse because no module volunteered to bind to my input devices. So I changed the X service to generate such a directory, like we do with dbus and other things. A proper solution would probably be to make Xorg modules be "services" which provide extensions to the X server package, but that's a problem for another day. Andy