Kei Kebreau writes: > Kei Kebreau writes: >> >> I turns out that the issue is with stratified garbage collection in >> GCL. The substitute from hydra.gnu.org does in fact give me the error >> when I run "(si::sgc-on t)" in the REPL. I'm preparing a patch to update >> GCL to the version used in Debian stable (GCL git tag "pathnames1.13") and >> we'll see if changing that definition on the master branch will do anything. > > On second thought, the patches applied to Debian Sid's GCL look useful > as well. Anyway, keep an eye out for my update patch. Thank you! The patch works, the warning has gone. I am closing this bug.