Oleg Pykhalov writes: > Pierre Neidhardt writes: > > What do you think about ‘inxi’ package with inputs, which are only > required to run it, > and another ‘inxi-full’ package, which will inherit ‘inxi’, but with > additional inputs? My first thought is that it sounds like a good alternative to the concept of optional dependencies. I like the idea. It also means that the `inxi` package cannot patch inxi with full store paths. Any suggestion other than making leaving ENV{'PATH'} untouched and setting @paths to it? -- Pierre Neidhardt There is more to life than increasing its speed. -- Mahatma Gandhi