Mathieu Othacehe writes: > First mail since a while ! I'm currently finishing a long bicycle trip, > and was able to start hacking again. Welcome back. I hope you had a great, refreshing trip! > I picked up the "Graphical installer" task. After studying the branch > wip-installer-2, I choose to rewrite it for multiple reasons: > > [...] > > Based on this, I have a first draft for a new installer here[4]. I plan > to push it on a wip savannah branch soon. Most of the basic features are > implemented and the last missing part it the partioning one (also the > bigger ...). Wow! This is great to hear. I'll look into trying this soon, and give you feedback when I do. Many thanks for working on it! -- Chris