On 2018-12-06, swedebugia@riseup.net wrote: > I would like to know if there is any interest in this? I've got my eyes on the librem-5 too... > What processor architecture is it using? aarch64 > What about blobs? Any news? (see below) Not sure. For their laptops, they use blob-free wireless, at least. The chipset proposed for the librem-5 (imx8*) has a GPU that works with etnaviv and so I don't *think* it requires binary blobs. I'm not sure what wireless chipset or cellular modem it's using, or any other hardware that might need a binary blob. live well, vagrant