Hi, I added the following changes in order to get the touchscreen on my thinkpad x200t to work. Quick summary: - Add functions to locate modules for linux-libre. - Change linux-libre to not include non deterministic symlinks to dead items and package the source in separate output. - Add input-wacom driver and inputattach. - Add an inputattach service type that starts inputattach as a daemon. - Document the new service type There are some things worth discussing about these patches: - firmware.scm for input-wacom is probably not quite the optimal file. - linux-libre gains quite some size from packaging its build tree - Lots of small things - Maybe other things It would be nice if someone could review the patches. Tim.