On 2019-02-13, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 01:43:13PM -0800, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >> I couldn't really think of a straightforward way to mention the >> diffoscope package, but the attached patch updates the synopsis and >> description to address the other mentioned issues. > > Okay, sometimes these non-code parts are actually the hardest! :) Indeed. > I pushed as commit 706460a35754a47bf832a40de4f22271e7088226 with the > changes below. Thanks! > I found that the software didn't work without the requests module, and I was surpised it worked without it for me (I had seen that it used requests); could my user profile have somehow leaked python-requests from some other package? > that the man page was being installed to a location that is not > idiomatic for Guix. I wondered why it wasn't showing up in MANPATH... now I know, thanks! /usr/share is a hard habit to break. :) live well, vagrant