Hello, Leo Famulari writes: > On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 09:31:48PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: >> swedebugia writes: >> > If this is not explained in the manual could you send a patch to include >> > this? >> >> The service file already includes an “Environment” line. > > Also, this 'Environment=' parameter is a feature of systemd services [0] > and applicable to any use of systemd. I don't think the Guix manual > needs to include specific examples of how to set environment variables > in third-party service managers. I agree, non need to patch Guix manual in this case Thanks! Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures