Raghav Gururajan wrote: >> guix environment --pure --ad-hoc youtube-viewer mpv -- >> youtube-viewer > > I did this and I was led to "hidden@address ~ [env]$". Anyway, I > never used command-line for this app. Please run the entire command (also the part after --) on one line (see my follow-up mail). > I am using the GUI. Yes, GUI is installed by default. In my > GNOME Dash, it appears as "GTK Youtube Viewer" with a "blue > camel" in the icon. Oh. I don't use a desktop menu. Today I learnt that ‘gtk-youtube-viewer’ exists :-) Anyway, both the GTK and CLI versions invoke MPV just fine here. Could you try running both in a pure environment? Kind regards, T G-R