Hello all, I have GNU Guix installed on a foreign distro, Ubuntu 19.04. I have the sbcl and cl-cffi packages installed from this installation of Guix, and I am attempting to use the CFFI package to load libcurl, as demonstrated in the CFFI tutorial here: https://common-lisp.net/project/cffi/manual/html_node/Tutorial_002dLoading.html However, this fails with a message saying that there is "no such file or directory," even when I attempt referencing the library by its exact name, "libcurl.so.4". There is only one condition in which I can get this to (sort of) work, and that is when I manually add the path "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/" to the *foreign-library-directories* list, which is initially NIL. Even then, however, CFFI fails to automatically load any libraries libcurl is dependent on, unless I manually load them by directly referencing their full names as well. This seems like it isn't intended behavior, especially since the CFFI documentation discourages the use of the *foreign-library-directories* variable, and claims that the implementation (SBCL in this case) should be taking care of this. I'm unsure if this is anything to do with Guix not using a "traditional" FSH or not. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? This is my first bug report submitted here, so if I'm missing any needed information, please let me know and I'll try my best to provide it. Thanks, -- Evan