Ludovic Courtès writes: > That cannot work: this libcurl.so is linked against a different libc > (among other things) than the ‘sbcl’ program from Guix, so trying to > load it in a running Guix ‘sbcl’ is bound to fail. Are you sure? I've done this many time before and it worked. > What would work instead is loading Guix’ libcurl.so. I suppose you > could do that by removing /usr/lib from ‘*foreign-library-directories*’. I think there is a misunderstanding :) The original question was specifically about loading a .so from the foreign distribution, so this would do it :p Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/