Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> The following patch add Xournal++. There are a few caveats: >> >> - it requires applying my patch at bug#38765; >> >> - it cannot find Lua even though "lua" is included in the inputs. >> I left a "fixme" about it; >> >> - it crashes when trying to insert an image. > > I fixed the crash and updated xournalpp to 1.0.17. The Lua part is still > open. > > I attach the new patch for further feedback. Maybe start the synopsis with a capital letter (so "Handwriting notetaking ..."), but apart from that this looks good to me :) Thanks, Chris