Ludovic Courtès writes: > Pierre Neidhardt skribis: > >> zimoun writes: >> >>> The issue is that the highlight is not done and I am not happy with it. :-) >>> Have you a fix for that? >> >> What do you want to do exactly? Underline the links? > > It’s up to the terminal emulator to do that (VTE does that, Eterm does > some fancy animation.) Assuming we spit out right escape characters. Maybe what Zimoun meant here is that when INSIDE_EMACS is set, we don't write any escape char, so Eshell can't color anything here. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/