Ludovic Courtès writes: > So back to the original patch… I think we should use ‘size->number’ for > the absolute threshold. > > I’m also still mildly reluctant to the addition of > ‘GUIX_DISK_SPACE_WARNING_ABSOLUTE’ (one more variable and a weird > name—“absolute warning”?). An option could be to allow > ‘GUIX_DISK_SPACE_WARNING’ to optionally contain both thresholds. These > would be valid values: > > 1GiB;10% > 15 ;15% relative, and default absolute > 15% ;same > 1G ;1G absolute, and default relative The above logic implies that we test against size->number, and if it fails then we set the relative threshold. But a size->number quits Guile. Should we error out instead? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/