Roel, Roel Janssen 写道: > I am trying to find the revocation key (printed) to revoke the > old key > as reassurance that I am still me, and no malice is going on. > As I > moved twice since printing and securely storing the revocation > key, > this will take some time. Thanks for taking the time to do that! It is appreciated. > Is there perhaps a key-signing party for GNU Guix maintainers to > build > a better trust in the future? We should do something like that at FOSDEM next year. I hope you'll be able to attend. Kind regards, T G-R