Hi Guix, Julien, I noticed I couldn't build dovecot on either aarch64 or arm :-/. I did a little bit of debugging, and it looks like the backtrace_symbols() function isn't working correctly. Dovecot is able to use libunwind instead, and this appears to work. I then noticed it was reported upstream already, coming to the same conclusion https://markmail.org/message/fjgo7lkuk7tk4iek I wonder what's wrong with backtrace_symbols() in guix, I'm not sure how to investigate that. For now though, what do you think of using libunwind? Thanks, Pierre