elaexuotee@wilsonb.com writes: > Attempting to define and build my own package for the first time, I am havi= > ng trouble > simply setting up the basic environment. In particular, make is failing wit= > h a > plethora of "@ref reference to nonexistent node" errors on doc/*.de.texi fi= > les. > > It looks like issues #35913 and #35786 may be related; however, at the mome= > nt > issues.guix.gnu.org is returning 500 when I attempt to open them. > > Attached is the output of make, and below is how I am getting to that point= > : > > $ guix environment --pure guix --ad-hoc coreutils findutils which > $ ./bootstrap > $ ./configure --localstatedir=3D/var > $ make > > Am I just flubbing up something simple? For clarity, this is happening on a= > freshly > pulled master: > > $ git rev-parse HEAD > f6145358c7d33e73c0708bbe400e6e8e65512ef3 Hey, Sorry you're having problems. I've tried cloning the same commit you did, and running through the same commands, but unfortunately I couldn't reproduce the issue. I've attached the log output I get, starting at a similar point to the log you provided. Are you still having issues? Unfortunately I'm no expert on the translated documentation, so I don't have any specific advice to offer at the moment. Chris