Tanguy Le Carrour writes: > Hi Guix! > > I've just found out that there's already a bug report with a patch series > for `python-mypy`: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35193. > But it's more than a year old now, and has never been closed. > > So I guess you can close this bug (#42395) and I'll start again where > Jesse left off. This means I have to enable and fix mypy's tests… which will > end up in adding some more new packages. Awesome, thanks! Note that you can close bugs yourself by simply appending "-done" to the bug ID, like I've done in this message.