Joshua Branson writes: > Christopher Baines writes: > >> Hey, >> >> This has been on my todo list ever since the childhurd service came in >> to existence. I spent some more time looking at it yesterday, and did >> manage to get the agent working in a childhurd VM, at least somewhat. > > Firstly awesome! Thanks! >> There's also one problem probably within the Guix Build Coordinator >> itself, after doing a few builds, it will just stop. I've only seen this >> behaviour on the Hurd, but I'm unsure how to debug it, any suggestions? >> My only idea is add more logging. > > You could always email bug-hurd@gnu.org or hang out in the #hurd > channel. Samuel is pretty quick to reply. He's about as responsive as > Ludo! I disabled some features, and that seemed to help, so maybe I'll try to come up with a small reproducer which hangs next [1]. 1: https://git.cbaines.net/guix/build-coordinator/commit/guix-build-coordinator?id=b3733bca21de607fd7a70319e66e3ff49996a974