zimoun writes: > Hi Chris, > > On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 at 18:42, Christopher Baines wrote: >> Christopher Baines writes: >> >>> In summary: data.guix.gnu.org is going to be down while I attempt to >>> restore a backup from earlier this week. >> >> The restore was actually quicker than I expected, only taking ~2 hours, >> so data.guix.gnu.org is back now. > > Cool! Thank you! > >> It's still going to take some time to catch up and process recent >> revisions. I also forgot about the build data being sent over from >> bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, so I'll need to work out some way to replay the >> events since Monday so that data.guix.gnu.org isn't missing that >> information. Until that point, the build information won't be correct/up >> to date. > > A question. :-) The “Builds” field shows bordeaux.guix.gnu.org and not > ci.guix.gnu.org, right? Does data.guix.gnu.org still process Berlin? Correct, the version of Cuirass currently deployed on ci.guix.gnu.org doesn't support sending data to the Guix Data Service.