Antonio Carlos Padoan Junior 写道: > I will investigate further. All right! >>> /run/current-system/profile/etc/elogind/logind.conf >> >> What made you find/look at this file? It's not used. I don't >> know >> why it exists. >> > > Oh, I was on the wrong track. :) Ah, so it exists as a funny prank! That's good. (Or maybe it isn't.) This obvious trap bugs me, but I'm not sure what to do about it. That's why I asked how you found it. - I do like the fact that /gnu/store/xxx is a little microcosm of what the package thinks its world should look like—including /etc. - Patching hundreds of packages to ‘make sysconfdir=$out/share/doc/examples install’ or so is no improvement. - /run/current-system/profile/etc *is* the actual system configuration for at least one thing (etc/ssl) so we can't simply delete the former to enforce /etc usage and reduce user confusion. But this is a tangent. Happy debuggings, T G-R